Game Changer: Building Your Cross-Functional Influence
WHAT IS GAME CHANGER?
Game Changer is a simulation-based learning module that puts participants into a cross-functional project team situation and challenges them to identify, assess and influence a group of sponsors. Competitive as well and insightful, Game Changer combines the fun of a simulation in the first half of the one-day session with application and creation of an influence strategy for one of their own real-world influence opportunities in the second half of the session.
- Apply trust-building behaviors with partners and stakeholders
- Assess flexibility when working across functions
- Understand the impact of broad-based perspective on influencing cross-functionally
- Assess stakeholders and building strategy to gain support
- Building strong messages that align with stakeholder business goals and decision-making preferences
- Practice an effective influence dialogue
- Understand follow-up steps to take under different influence scenarios
Anyone in a role which requires collaboration and influence with resources across the organization.