Julie is a learning and organizational development consultant with over 25 years’ experience helping organizations effectively compete in a global marketplace by leveraging their talent as a competitive advantage. She helps leaders at all levels improve their organization’s ability to execute on the strategies they’ve identified and to deploy the learning supports to take the organization to the next level. Her work helps organizations build a stronger more engaged workforce so that and organizations vision, mission and strategies can be executed.
Areas of Expertise
- Developing the right learning solutions (Live, virtual, and social) that meet the needs of today’s leaders;
- Enhancing employee engagement;
- Managing organizational and cultural change;
- Helping leaders influencing and working more efficiently in matrix organizations;
- Building strong leadership teams;
- Experienced building trainer capabilities specifically facilitation skills and supporting content assimilation.
Current Project Work
- Design of a senior level program to create awareness of key behaviors that drive a more inclusive and innovative environment.
- Design and delivery of leadership development curriculum for scientific leaders in fast paced pharmaceutical environment.
- Design and delivery of executive time management program for legal team of large medical care organization.
- Design and implementation of a new executive onboarding toolkit designed to ease executive new hires into a new organization and to support busy managers of these critical new hires in providing a more comprehensive onboarding process.
- Designed custom leadership offsite focused on improving execution and decision-making across the department.
She has successfully coached and supported the following client organizations: Alkermes Pharmaceutical, Fresenius Medical Care, Vertex Pharmaceuticals, Partners Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare, Xyster Consulting, Inventiv Health, Covidien, Boston Consulting Group, Skyworks, Millennium Pharmaceuticals: The Takeda Oncology Company, Gillette/P&G, Ziljian, Swedish Match, The Hershey Company.
Julie hold a Masters in Adult and Organizational Learning from Suffolk University in Boston and certifications in Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), Performance Consulting and Assessment, Situational Self Leadership and Succession Architect from Lominger.